Funny name but delicious results!
- 1- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1- regular can of cherry pie filling
- 1- box of yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup of cold margarine
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Pour the can of undrained pineapple on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Pour the cherry pie filling on top. Take the dry mix of the yellow cake mix and pour that on top of the cherries. Sprinkle the nuts on top. Slice pieces of the cold margarine. on top of that and bake in a 350 oven for about 45-50 minutes. Serve with whip cream or ice cream.
Nicole, (12) Utah