This sounds too good!
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (21.5 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.In a large bowl,beat peanut butter, oil, and eggs. Add brownie mix and water ; stir until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Place 1/2 teaspoon peanuts on each cookie.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until fingertips leaves a slight indentation when center of cookie is touched. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies
Sarita, New York