Mmmm mmm good!!
- 200g packet white marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon water
- 90g butter, chopped
- 200g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 125g plain biscuits, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved glazed cherries
- 200g extra, dark eating chocolate
- 60g extra melted butter
Combine marshmallows, water and butter in saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from the heat, then add chocolate and stir until also melted.
Add the biscuit and cherries to the marshmallow mixture, stir gently until all is combined. Put mixture into two bar pans 8x25 which is lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Mix extra chocolate and butter then spread evenly over slices. Refrigerate for a further 1 hour then peel back paper and cut into slices.
Makes about 24.