- Green Sleeveless Shirt
- Orange Dye
- Green Gauntlets
- Orange Scarf
- White Strap for Belt
- White Cloth
- Red Cloth
- Permanant Red Clothes Marker (if you can find one)
- Tan Pants
- Blue Boots with White Laces
- Wig (Opitional)
- Puar Plushie (if you can find one on eBay)
1. Put on pants on first.
NOTE: If you have green shirt that have sleeves, please cut out the sleeves, and if the shirt doesn't have orange edges, please dye the edges orange. If the gauntlets doesn't have orange edges, please dye the edges orange.
2. Cut out the red cloth and white cloth into a circle. And remember, make sure the red circle is a little bigger than white.
3. Put the red circle on the chest of the shirt first, then the white one on the red circle
4. Draw a Japanese symbol. If you don't know what the symbol looks like, please look for some Yamcha pics for what it looks like.
5. Put on a shirt
6. Put on a white strap for belt
7. Put on an orange scarf, and make sure the knot is on front of your neck, wearing it loosely
8. Put on the gauntlets and boots
9. If you don't have long hair, please wear a wig.
10. Take a Puar plushie, and you're Yamcha!
Thanks to Stan for this new idea.