It might sound weird but a table's a really fun Halloween costume! Try it!
Everyone will love it, including you!
What you need:
What you do:
- A big piece of cardboard
- A red and white checkered "picnic table cloth"
- Plastic plates and fake food (Any kind. You can buy this at lakeshore®)
- Napkins and plastic silverware (forks, knives, spoons)
- A hat
- Fake flowers
And there you go! You've got yourself a nice, cool, and fun Halloween
costume! hmm...now if only you had a chair...
- Cut a hole in the center of the piece of cardboard. It should be big
enough to go over your head and small enough to rest on your shoulders.
- Glue the red and white checkered table cloth over the cardboard. this
should also have a hole and in the same place
- Then glue the pretend food on the plates and the plates on the cardboard
(which is already covered with the tablecloth)
- Glue the silverware and napkins on, next to the plastic plates with fake
- And lastly, glue the fake flowers on your hat so when you put the hat on
it looks like it's a vase with flowers in it!
Thanks to Sophia for this very creative idea!
Get a big box. Cut arm holes and a head hole in the top. Cover it with a tablecloth (or just a piece of cloth) with arm holes and a head hole.
Next get 4 paper plates and put a design on them and get 4 set of plastic fork knives and spoons and paint them silver. Glue them to the table.
If you like you could buy tall plastic cups at the Dollar store for $1 each.
Thanks to Mecia for this addition!