Holiday Inn Express
- A big rectangular cardboard box
- Small dolls
- Small doll beds
- Halloween(or any other holiday)wrapping paper
- A little bit of fabric or netting(optional)
1. Cover the box with wrapping paper
2. Cut a 5x5(or a little bit bigger or smaller depending on the size of the box) rectangle on the right of the front and on the left of the front
3. Glue the rectangles that you cut out into the inside of the rectangle window sticking out into the middle of the box.
4. Glue the dolls and the doll beds onto the rectangle that is sticking out into the middle of the box
5. Glue some fabric or netting onto the windows to look like curtains
6. Write Holiday Inn Express on the box.
Thanks to Sarah for this very unique idea!