You can dress up as a dolphin
You will need:
You need to:
- Blue fabric
- Body Paints
- One plastic fish
1. Cut the fabric to make a dolphin and then make fins with fabric.
This fun idea was created by Elle age 10 of Wisconsin
2. Then put strings on the top, 2 with the length of your shoulders.
3. Wear a blue shirt and pants you can either wear a blue tank and blue
shorts or blue long sleeve and blue long pants.
4. Make sure your pant or shorts have belt loops or otherwise wear a belt
if your bottoms do not have belt loops.
5 The dolphin will go sideways on you. Take the strings and pull them so
they are kind of like suspenders and pull them and cut the string so they
are able to tie to your belt hoops or belt - make sure you tie well double
knotter. (The dolphin should start at your chest and end about your waist or
6. Then face paint your face blue and dye your hair blue, also face paint any
other body part showing.
7. FOR GIRLS ONLY Wear dolphin earrings, necklace and bracelet if you do not
have any have blue earrings, necklaces and bracelets.
8. Make sure you can walk well in costume and you might want to go to the
bathroom before hand.
9. Wear a blue hat and gloves.
10. You can place the plastic fish in your mouth while you go around.
11. This step is the most important and you must pay attention carefully some
people do not understand this HAVE FUN!!!
Here is a hint from EllE
"You have to, have to, have to, have fun! That is the key step #11 explains you
need to. Have fun Trick or Treating and making your dolphin. I hope you have soooooooo much fun and are a dolphin this Halloween."