A fun decoration for your lawn.
- 5 Large Black/Green plastic garbage bags
- Clear packing tape (or any strong tape)
- White construction paper (for eyes)
- Old newspapers (for stuffing)
- Using one garbage bag, stuff with newspaper to make large, round shape. Close bottom using packing tape.
- Take 4 garbage bags and cut in half down the middle of the long side. Tape sides cut closed. You will then have 8 strips with an open end. Stuff the open ends with newspaper half way. Twist the bag (for knee joint) then continue stuffing until full. Tape off end.
- On round garbage bag, tape eyes cut from from white construction paper - or other white materials. Eyes can be decorated with permanent marker to make eyeballs or eyelashes.
- Take your spider parts outside and assemble. You should have the body and 8 legs. Prop the legs up against the body, or tape to the body.
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft Idea - Email