Cute little spiders for your Halloween table.
- Walnuts - in the shell
- Pipe cleaners
- Black tempera paint
- Clear tape or glue
- White sticky labels
- Scissors, markers, stickers, hole reinforcements
- Have an adult halve the walnut and remove the nut. Be careful to not crack or damage the shelled halves.
- Either leave shell brown or paint black. Allow to dry completely if painted.
- Attach pipe cleaners to sides of shell for spider legs. They can be attached with glue or tape, or for a more permanent attachment have an adult drill small holes in each side of the shell and poke pipe cleaner through.
- Decorate body with eyes using stickers or hole reinforcements.
- These make great table ornaments at Halloween parties!!
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft Idea - Email