Who is that peeking in through your mini-blinds?
This frightening fella will add an eerie chill to your holiday décor. What a better way than to use your blinds and the kids will love it! Best of all, its an EASY, almost NO Cost, craft.
- Cardstock weight paper
- Color Printer
- Utility Knife or Craft Knife (parental supervision needed)
1. Print graphic (Small | Large) on cardstock (at Good or Best Quality setting).
2. Cut out graphic along lines (leaving white-space at top).
3. Cut vertical lines at top; and use a utility knife to cut along fingers (see example).
4. Lift mini blind slat and slide fingers (of graphic) over the slat. Insert the other end of the graphic (at cut line) over the slat (see example).
5. Insert the top of the graphic (at cut lines) into the mini blind slat above.
6. Drop the slat (above the top slat) down to cover the white space at the top of the graphic.
This Halloween Craft idea and images submitted by Donna Dick - thanks!
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft Idea - Email