Witch’s Hand Toss
Halloween Game – EASY- Low Cost
- 1 vinyl (clear) glove
- 1 – small box of lime Jell-o
- Plastic spiders & bugs (Optional)
- Small rubber band
1. Follow recipe on Jell-o box to make Jigglers.
How to Play
2. Allow to cool to room temperature.
3. Pour Jell-o into vinyl glove. If desired add small plastic bugs.
4. Twist end of glove closed, then wrap rubber band very tightly around end of glove.
5. Refrigerate at least 4-5 hours.
Have children sit together in a tight circle. An adult should, with back turned, should call out loudly so all children can hear, “Witch hand, Witch hand, Witch hand, Witch hand, STOP!”. Any child caught holding the Witch hand is out of the game. Continue playing until one child is left in the circle. That child wins the Witch’s hand.
1. A latex glove will work in place of a vinyl glove but may not be as durable.
This Halloween Game idea submitted by Donna Dick - thanks!
2. Vinyl and latex gloves can be purchased at most dollar stores at 10 for $1.00; or ask your doctor or veterinarian for a couple. They’ll give them to you FREE.
3. If children will be eating the contents of the glove, be sure to wash glove thoroughly then turn it inside out before filling with Jell-o. Some gloves have powder inside them.
> Return to > Halloween Games
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft or Game Idea or Email