Some parental supervision needed
- 250 ml - 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 15 ml - 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 ml - 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ml - 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 250 ml - 1 cup milk
- 30 ml - 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 250 ml - 1 cup wild Northern Ontario Blueberries
In mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking power and salt. In another bowl combine egg, milk and cooking oil.
Add to flour mixture all at once. Stir mixture until blended. Add washed blueberries.
Pour about 57 ml/1/4 cup batter onto hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet. Cook until pancakes have bubbly surface and slightly dry edges. Flip and cook other side.
Makes 8-10 standard size pancakes.
Wendy, Kids' Turn