Pace Salsa Gets Inventive With Bold New Flavors
Spicing up creativity in your kitchen is easier than ever with the family of Pace specialty salsas. Pineapple Mango Chipotle and Black Bean and Roasted Corn now join the Pace family of five specialty salsas introduced earlier this year – Triple Pepper, Tequila Lime, Salsa Verde, Pico de Gallo, and Mexican Four Cheese Salsa Con Queso.
Each variety is packed with the finest quality ingredients for consistently authentic and rich flavors you can count on to make every meal a special one. Cathy Marschean-Spivak, Pace’s Creative Kitchen Leader offers useful comments and tips about the salsa varieties:
For creative recipes and serving suggestions, visit www.pacefoods.com
- Pineapple Mango Chipotle Salsa — “Many people think of fruit salsas as extremely sweet and this variety is the perfect blend of sweet and savory – a “true” salsa. The fruit adds the freshness and twist to meals that people are looking for, while the chipotle adobo adds the savory taste.”
Elevate your grilling and dipping: Use Pineapple Mango Chipotle Salsa as a marinade for any seafood or pork, or as a dip for shrimp.
- Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salsa — “The hearty ingredients of black beans, corn, and red peppers with a hint of lime and chipotle spice will make this an instant family favorite. The fire-roasting of the corn and peppers give it an extra kick of smokiness, heat and a deep roasted flavor. All the ingredients are roasted to perfection, maintaining their integrity.”
Make it hearty: Add Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salsa to fish, to enhance a favorite wrap sandwich or make your own gourmet-style burger.
- Salsa Verde — “This salsa has a complexity to it, is full of flavor and has a smoky note from Spanish paprika. Hand-selected jalapeños and chunks of tomatillos splashed with lime will tantalize your taste buds! The smoky flavor of this salsa would pair nicely with steak, pork or ham.”
Pace Grilled Steak Salad: Marinate your favorite steak in Salsa Verde, and broil or grill. Slice steak and serve over mixed greens, with additional salsa and crumbled tortilla chips.
- Pico De Gallo — “Pico De Gallo is always a favorite. Inspired by this classic, our Pico has fresh jalapeños, and onions and diced tomatoes with a touch of fresh cilantro, for a refreshing taste with zing!”
Pace Shrimp & Avocado Salad: Toss Pico De Gallo with cooked shrimp, sliced avocado and serve on a bed of mixed greens.
- Mexican Four Cheese Salsa Con Queso — “You can’t beat the combination of cheeses in this unique blend, including distinctive asadero and queso blanco cheeses. Jalapeño peppers, sweet red peppers and onion add to the extraordinary flavor.”
Pace Mucho Queso Pizza: Spread Mexican Four Cheese Salsa Con Queso over a pre-baked pizza crust. Sprinkle with your favorite pizza toppings and bake!
Topics | News | Food
About Pace Foods
Pace Foods, founded in 1947 when David Pace introduced his original Pace Picante sauce, today is a leading brand of salsas and Picante sauces. David Pace was passionate about using the freshest ingredients, harvested and hand-selected in peak season to achieve the best flavor and quality – a tradition that has been proudly carried on by Pace Foods since it was acquired by Campbell Soup Company in 1995. Pace salsas and Picante sauces are produced in Paris, Texas.