MFA Goes Way Beyond The Ordinary!
Unique Fun Products to be Featured at the Feb. 2011 American International Toy Fair in New York City
TOLEDO, Ohio – Jan. 17, 2011 - (Virtual Press Office) – As a product development company and importer of giftware, housewares and electronics for over 25 years, Mark Feldstein & Associates, inc. (MFA) has gained a reputation for delivering innovative, trend-setting products to the marketplace.
"At MFA, we’re committed to offering safe, practical, fun, unique products that children and parents alike will love," said Mark Feldstein, President, Mark Feldstein & Associates, inc. "Our 2011 new product line up is aligned with that tradition and we’re excited to roll it out at Toy Fair."
Some of the exciting, way beyond the ordinary products that will be featured at Toy Fair include:
- Plush Animated Animal Banks – Available in Dogs, Pigs and Frogs, these soft and cuddly banks move and play their respective animal sounds when coins are added. Not only are these banks fun to play with they also aid in teaching and encouraging children to save their money. Plush Animated Animal Banks were selected as a recipient of the prestigious National Parenting Center "Seal of Approval" for 2011. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is $19.95 ea.
- Desktop Train Set – Turn any flat surface into a working train track with this battery-operated train set. This attractive 4-piece set boasts a die cast steam engine replica. The working headlights show the way as it moves around up to 7 feet of easy-to-assemble track. Set also includes coal car and two passenger cars. Kids will be amazed at the simple pleasure of the assembly and the satisfaction of seeing it run. "All aboard!" MSRP is $19.95 per set.
- Wood Christmas Ornaments Set – As any parent, grandparent, teacher or babysitter knows, children of all ages adore crafts and painting. This set of 40 Wood Christmas Ornaments combines these two fun creative activities. Kit includes 40 popular Christmas Ornaments made out of quality wood, 12 non-toxic paints safe for children, and 2 paint brushes. Also includes a Gold Hanger Cord to conveniently hang ornaments on a Christmas Tree, Wreath, Basket, Stocking or anything else. MSRP is $9.95 per set.
- Design-It-Yourself-Clock – Personalize this one-of-a-kind clock that will make a great addition to a child’s bedroom or playroom. Bring out the creative side of a child by having them cut out and insert their favorite photos, personalized art or favorite quotations into the 12 individual Black Display Frames, one for each hour. Mount the mechanical dial to any wall surface and surround it with the display frames to complete designing the clock. It will surely to become an instant conversation piece! MSRP is $19.95 ea.
- High Top Shoe Zippered Pouches – Kids and tweens will love this cool-looking "retro" shoe zippered pouch for keeping and carrying all of their "treasures" – whether it be pencils, pens, money, ipods, and much more. Parents will love it as a way for children to organize and keep their things all together! Just about anything small can be tucked into this adorable pouch and zipped closed for safe-keeping. Makes a great gift for back to school or anytime. Available in six cool fashion colors! MSRP is $4.95 ea.
For additional information on these and other products, please visit our Booth #5560 at American International Toy Fair, February 13-16 at New York City’s Jacob Javits Center.
These products are the latest in a long tradition of innovative and unique gift items from MFA, including themed-sound clocks licensed by a variety of companies including PEANUTS™, Harley-Davidson®, Audubon™ and Thomas Kinkade™, among others. MFA has also introduced innovative products such as Flameless LED Candles, Plush Sock Monkeys, Illuminator No-Battery, No-Bulb Flashlights, and UV-C Light Sanitizers.
News | Toy News
About Mark Feldstein & Associates, inc.
Mark Feldstein & Associates, inc., located in Maumee, Ohio, offers a wide range of unique, high-quality products for home, office and personal use. MFA has more than 25 years of experience in the giftware, housewares, and electronics industry. The company is a supplier to more than 3,000 retailers worldwide. For additional information, visit our web site at http://www.markfeldstein.com.