Patch's Can-Do Roo Preschool Game is Filled with Activities
BELOIT, Wis.—The new Can-Do Roo™ preschool game from Patch Products is a soft kangaroo with a pouch full of activities to help teach numbers, letters, colors and shapes to children. The game also includes activities, such as hopping like a kangaroo and imitating the sounds and actions of animals, so children will have fun while learning.
In Can-Do Roo, players reach into the kangaroo's pouch and pull out a Fun Card that will tell them to hop to a particular shape or color. Or they might have to act and sound like a dog, frog, cow or other common animal.
The 96 Fun Cards in Roo's pouch also include letters of the alphabet to help children recognize each letter and learn what words start with that letter. If they pick a number card, they will have fun hopping that number of times while counting. Players who successfully complete their Fun Card keep the card, and the player who collects the most Fun Cards wins the game.
The kangaroo holds all the Fun Cards in its pouch and serves as a soft and cuddly companion for preschoolers.
Can-Do Roo is for 2 or more players ages 4 and up.
Find us on Facebook - Add your comments about this toy.
Check out the Kids' Turn Central Holiday Shopping for Kids Guide to purchase the hottest toys for kids.
Hot Toys 2008 | Toy Stores Online | Toy Manufacturers | Christmas Corner
Mattel, Inc., (NYSE:MAT) (http://www.mattel.com) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products, including Barbie® , the most popular fashion doll ever introduced. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Hot Wheels® , Matchbox® , American Girl® , Radica® and Tyco® R/C, as well as Fisher-Price® brands (http://www.fisher-price.com), including Little People® , Rescue Heroes® , Power Wheels® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs more than 30,000 people in 43 countries and sells products in more than 150 nations throughout the world. Mattel's vision is to be the world's premier toy brands -- today and tomorrow.
MATTEL, BARBIE and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by Mattel, Inc. (C) 2007 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
MAC (Make-up Art Cosmetics), the leading professional cosmetic brand was created in Toronto, Canada in 1984 and is now sold in over 60 countries worldwide. MAC Cosmetics supports the special needs of the professional make-up artist that meet the demanding lighting and studio conditions under which the pros work. The company's popularity has grown through a tradition of word-of-mouth endorsement from make-up endorsement from make-up artists, models, celebrities, photographers and journalists around the world. MAC is for All Races, All Sexes, All Ages, attitudinally hip, artfully irreverent, dedicated fully to the art of self-decoration and the realization of the individual. The MAC attitude is best expressed by our artists, seen and felt in our stores. For more information on MAC, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.
iPod® not included. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.
(1) Cumulative Year End 2005 data gathered from worldwide sources using similar categories and averaged to US Dollars (exchange rate as of Aug. 1, 2006)
(2) The NPD Group/Consumer Tracking Service; Jan-Oct 2006, Annual 2005, Annual 2004, Annual 2003; Fashion Themed Dolls/Figs Category; Properties
(3) Sales reports by Mattel third party partners/distributors
(4) Web Trends (internal analytics reporting tool) through December 2006. These are total visits, not unique visits. Includes Barbie, MyScene, International Barbie sites, International MyScene sites
(5) Based on a custom listing report derived from comScore Media Metrix, of Entertainment-Kids sites Girls 2-11 (December 2006), Barbie is ranked #4 (1) Disney Channel (2,046,166 UV) (2) Disney.com (1,485,849 UV) (3) Nick.com (1,372,273 UV) (4) Barbie.com (1,128,907 UV) (5) CartoonNetwork.com (967,101 UV)