Cuddleuppets - Blankets that are Puppets
CuddleUppets are a cuddly blanket and a cute puppet all in one, making them the
perfect toy for travel.
The soft plush head can be used as a travel pillow, and children
can keep warm on chilly planes using the fuzzy blanket.
- Ideal for entertaining and comforting children in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Recognized by industry experts as a Top Travel Toy since product launch in 2012.
- Each CuddleUppet measures 28" L X 39" W and is machine washable.
- 8 varieties: Pink Poodle, Purple Monkey, Yellow Puppy, Green Crocodile, Blue
Elephant Brown Bear, Pink Ladybug and Magic Unicorn.
- Suggested Retail Value: $19.99.
- Available in stores and online at www.cuddleuppets.com.
- CuddleUppets are manufactured by Jay@Play International, a subsidiary of Jay
Franco & Sons, the industry leader in the home-furnishing industry.
Parent Tested, Parent Approved (PTPA) Media awarded
CuddleUppets the PTPA Seal of Approval. “CuddleUppets
are the perfect travel companion for any little one. A puppet, a
blanket and a friend all rolled into one,” said Sharon Vinderline of
Parent Tested Parent Approved.
"CuddleUppets are the perfect triple-duty must-pack kid
accessory," said Kim Orlando, founder of TravelingMom.com.
"It's a triple play for kids: a puppet, a blanket and a friend. It's
priced right and kids can use their imagination to play with it. I can
wash it when they're done and, best of all, the kids don't mind
carrying it themselves."
CuddleUppets are a 2012
Dr. Toy Best Products
News | Toy News
Jay@Play International was established in 2004 and is a Hong Kong-based company with a showroom in New York City. The company's products are distributed internationally through companies that promote all of their brands on television. Following the worldwide success of its best-selling original Plush MushABellies and Happy Nappers product lines, Jay@Play is now launching TV campaigns in the US for the New MushABellies Plush with 3D Augmented Reality Game and Cuddleuppets, Jay@Play International is a subsidiary of Jay Franco & Sons, the industry leader in the home-furnishing industry.