New thinkSMART Games to Power Up Brains of All Ages |
Available For The Nintendo DS And Wii Consoles
BOULDER, CO (February 2011) - Mentor InterActive Inc. - leaders in quality edutainment games -announces the introduction of thinkSMART games in North America. Based on the challenging and successful brain teasers and puzzlers from Ravensburger, the renowned German game company, the thinkSMART DS games offer a great variety of brain teasers, beaters, puzzlers and mental challenges for all ages, while the thinkSMART Family for Wii™ also adds physical challenges that the entire family can play together.
"We're proud to be able to bring these beautifully executed and quality games of brain power to North American gamers of all ages," says Hank Kaplan, Chairman of Mentor InterActive. "These great titles are sure to be well-received by a wide audience."
The thinkSMART series of inventive and challenging games increases your skills in logical thinking, three dimensional perception, math, memory, language comprehension and much more. Mentor InterActive is introducing a thinkSMART game for every member of the family!
- Kids thinkSMART 8+UP for Nintendo DS (8+ UP): A fun and fast paced collection of stimulating and brain twisting puzzlers that challenge players to improve their brain power.
- Kids can select a boy or girl coach that will guide them through the different levels providing personalized feedback on their progress.
- Single player and Multiplayer Modes are available to give kids the chance to match with friends and family members to figure out who has the highest "think quotient!"
- Three levels of difficulty and six categories of games including language skills, logical thinking, math, memory, reasoning and pattern recognition.
- thinkSMART for Nintendo DS: Think outside the box and improve your mental fitness! This original brain training program challenges older player's thinking skills in imaginative and creative ways.
- Three levels of difficulty and six different training categories including language, memory, mathematics, spatial reasoning, grasp and logic.
- Single card or Multiplayer Modes of play to determine which one of your friends has the highest Think Quotient.
- thinkSMART Family for Wii™: This original brain and physical training program is specially designed for the entire family to play, as each player goes head to head at their own level.
- Helps you develop language, memory, mathematics, spatial reasoning and logic skills in an imaginative and creative way.
- Features Mental and Physical Fitness programs…specially designed for each individual player
- An individual training plan tailored to your previous performance enables you to keep track of your progress.
- Customize your own Avatars and compete against the whole family in Multiplayer Mode to find out who has the highest Think® quotient!
thinkSMART games have their own dedicated website, www.thinksmartgames.com to help players decide which game will be the most fun for them. It also features a challenging mini-puzzler sampler competition that will include an online leader board offering prizes to high scorers on a weekly basis during the game's first two months. Players will be able to easily send the game and their scores to compare to and challenge their friends.
The thinkSMART games are available now at mass and specialty retailers throughout North America. Suggested Retail Price for Kids thinkSMART and thinkSMART for the DS is $19.99 and the SRP for Family thinkSMART for Wii™ is $29.99. For more information on the thinkSMART games and to enter the thinkSMART challenge log onto www.thinksmartgames.com. The thinkSMART games are rated E (Everyone) by the ESRB.
News | Toy News | Gaming News
About Mentor InterActive, Inc.
Mentor InterActive Inc. based in Boulder, CO was founded in 2004 by faculty members of the Center for Computational Language and EducAtion Research (known at that time as the Center for Spoken Language Research) at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Mentor InterActive publishes and markets interactive software based on the proven Foundations to Literacy reading program, developed at CLEAR through a license granted by the University of Colorado Technology Transfer Office. Mentor also holds licenses from the University of Colorado for speech recognition and facial animation technologies. Mentor InterActive holds a license to develop for Nintendo DS™ and Wii™. The company's management team brings decades of business development and marketing experience to the production process. Mentor InterActive was named the 2009 Physical Science/Enginerring/IT Company of the Year by the University of Colorado Technology Transfer Office.