Go Beyond PokéPark and Discover a Mysterious New World!
|ESRB:||E (Everyone): Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief|
|Players:||1 (up to 4 in Attractions)|
The imaginative fun of the Pokémon™ franchise grows with the PokéPark™ 2: Wonders Beyond game. Play as one of four different Pokémon, and interact with many more, as Pikachu™ and his Pals explore PokéPark and discover the secrets of a mysterious new world. Along the way, players can experience the fun of activities, battles, Attractions and more on their quest! Attractions can also be played in single or multiplayer mode.* With a wide variety of challenges the game offers nonstop adventure for Pokémon fans of all experience levels.
- Step into PokéPark and play as Pikachu, Oshawott™, Snivy™, and Tepig™, each with their own unique abilities, and try to make it through PokéPark to save the missing Pokémon!
- Enter a world filled with many Pokémon to befriend. They might even help when its least expected.
- Experience the fun with Attractions, activities, battles and even more. Enjoy Attractions in single or multiplayer mode.
- Activities: Pikachu and his Pals can befriend other Pokémon by playing games such as Chase, Hide and Seek, and even mini battles.
- Attractions: Play with up to four players using the Wii Remote™ controller. Attractions range from dancing to shooting and even flying through space in a race around the stars.
- Battles: Engage in intense battles against powerful Pokémon.
* Additional accessories are required for multiplayer game play and are sold separately.
Celebrate Valentine's with these fun Pokémon Valentine Cards
News | Toy News | Gaming News
About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii™ home console, Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 3.9 billion video games and more than 620 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DSi XL™, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™ and Nintendo GameCube™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™ and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.