Get Ready to Get Loose with Majesco Entertainment's Motion Explosion, Ships Today Exclusively on Kinect for Xbox 360!
Dodge, jump, duck, kick, punch, juggle and balance your way through this holiday season's most energetic motion-controlled video game
Edison, New Jersey - October 25, 2011 - Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that its latest motion-based family-friendly game, Motion Explosion, is launching exclusively on Kinect™ for Xbox 360®. Motion Explosion features dozens of activities and play modes designed to get you up off the couch and moving!
Motion Explosion is a colorful and energetic party game perfect for game night with the family. It's exploding with mini-games that keep your entire body moving fast--ducking, dodging, catching and balancing whatever might be thrown at you!
From juggling soccer balls to dodging moving blocks to controlling robots to hacky sacking, Motion Explosion's 12 games pack in 10 levels each, mixing it up along the way with additional gameplay elements like inverse controls, faster pace and new tricks to make you think quick on your feet and keep your body moving! A varied combination of easy-to-learn games and a multiplayer game mode make Motion Explosion one of the must-have motion games this holiday season!
Features of Motion Explosion include:
- Use your hands, legs, elbows, knees, feet, and even your head, to play 12 different games that will challenge your reflexes, timing and coordination
- Swat, dodge, jump, duck, kick, lean, juggle, pump, steer, crank, toss, balance - use your body to earn high scores and unlock new games
- Easy to play, difficult to master - 10 progressively more challenging levels within each game
- Gameplay ranges from simple to incredibly tricky with alternative control schemes, camera perspectives, multiple objects, faster pace and more, all designed to get you out of your comfort zone and challenge your coordination and reflexes
- Invite friends and family to the ultimate Motion Explosion party right in your living room with turn-based competitive gameplay (supports 2-4 players)
- Track your stats across each game and watch as all your skills improve with practice
Developed by Artech, Motion Explosion is rated E for Everyone and ships today for the suggested retail price of $39.99. To watch the launch trailer and learn more about the game, please visit https://www.facebook.com/MotionExplosionGame.
News | Toy News | Gaming News
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a leading developer and publisher of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as online, social networks and mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama™, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Hulk Hogan's Main Event. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ with offices in San Francisco, CA, Bristol, UK, and a social games development studio in Foxboro, MA. More info can be found online at www.majescoentertainment.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.