Majesco Entertainment Whips Up Serious Fun with Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic, Available Now for Nintendo 3DS™
Join Mama in the kitchen for her 3D debut and magically transform from a kitchen newbie into a master culinary artist!
EDISON, N.J., - November 16, 2011 - Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that the one-and-only original video game chef is now available in 3D for the first time with Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic for Nintendo 3DS™. From new recipes and ways to play, to exciting kitchen activities and dish combinations, the iconic kitchen cutie has some tricks up her oven mitts!
"Mama fans will love the fresh, fun and new recipes that Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic serves up," said Jesse Sutton, CEO of Majesco Entertainment. "The Cooking Mama franchise is the best-selling third-party DS franchise of all time and we"™re extremely proud to continue this leadership by bringing Mama to the Nintendo 3DS™ platform for the first time."
Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic invites you to join Mama in the kitchen as she whips up true culinary masterpieces. Featuring new recipes and innovative dish combinations, you can learn the secrets of a chef through fun kitchen activities and exciting 3D surprises. With over two hundred mini games to choose from, Mama will show you how to chop, slice, stir, knead, roll and toss your way to being a top chef. Choose from 60 mouth-watering recipes to prepare for your friends and see if you have what it takes to beat the time-based activities and earn bronze, silver and gold medals. Work side by side with Mama to learn new recipes and work your way to becoming a true kitchen master!
Click here to download the newest assets, box art and the official trailer for Cooking Mama 4:Kitchen Magic.
Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic features:
- Cook in new ways with the Nintendo 3DS gyroscope; move your handheld itself to crack eggs, balance plates of food, grate cheese and more.
- Watch kitchen mishaps unfold in comedic 3D events and work to save your mistakes with additional activities on top of each recipe step.
- Race against the clock as you set the table, wash dishes, clean up, organize, decorate, and more in new time-based activities!
- Combine any two recipes to make your very own delicious dish and whip up everything from designer cupcakes to gourmet popsicles, New England clam chowder and cherry pie.
- The stylus serves as your ultimate cooking utensil in over 200 unique mini games as you chop, slice, stir, knead, roll, toss and more.
- Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama's expectations and impress your friends!
- Combine two recipes to make your very own delicious or unusual dish.
- Cook off with up to 4 players using DS Download play.
Developed by Cooking Mama Limited and rated E for Everyone, Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic for Nintendo 3DS is available now for the suggested retail price of $29.99. To watch the launch trailer and find out more, please visit http://www.CookingMamaKitchenMagic.com/.
News | Toy News | Gaming News
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as online, social networks and mobile devices. Product highlights include ZumbaÂ® Fitness, Cooking Mama™, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Hulk Hoganâ€™s Main Event. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ with offices in San Francisco, CA, Bristol, UK, and a social games development studio in Foxboro, MA. More info can be found online at www.majescoentertainment.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.