Glee: Lunch Cookbook
More recipes from:
These crunchy bites are on every kid's list of lunch favorites.
1. Using a grater, finely shred the potatoes.
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Canola Oil
2. Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
3. Heat enough oil to come up the sides the bottom of a deep fryer or pot.
4. Form the potato mix into small balls and drop into oil.
5. Fry till slightly golden.
6. Drain tots onto paper towels.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Ready to serve.
Emma | Mercedes | Finn | Rachel
The Complete Third Season of Glee Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD August 14th
Topics | TV/Movies | Upcoming Video Release Dates | DVD | Movie Clips
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.