Glee: Lunch Cookbook
Rachel Berry Cheesecake
More recipes from:
Treat the kids with this delicious no-bake recipe.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese package
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 1 cup strawberry jelly
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and whipped cream in a mixer.
2. Add in the berries and mix until smooth.
3. Spoon mix into pie crust.
4. Chill in fridge until set.
5. Melt the strawberry jelly in a saucepan until smooth. Mix in fresh berries and top jelly mixture onto cake.
Emma | Mercedes | Finn | Rachel
The Complete Third Season of Glee Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD August 14th
Topics | TV/Movies | Upcoming Video Release Dates | DVD | Movie Clips
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.