DVD Release Date: August 7, 2007
Actors: Chris Evans, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Mako, Kevin Smith, Patrick Stewart
Studio: Warner Bros.
Director: Kevin Munroe
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles return to the big screen as never before in an all-new CGI action adventure, written and directed by Kevin Munroe.
After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Splinter (Mako), becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City.
Tech-industrialist Maximillian J. Winters (Patrick Stewart) is raising up an army of ancient monsters, and only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them-- Leonardo (James Arnold Taylor), Michelangelo (Mikey Kelley), Donatello (Mitchell Whitfield) and Raphael (Nolan North)!
With the help of old allies April O'Neil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Casey Jones (Chris Evans), the Turtles are in for the fight of their lives as they once again must face the mysterious Foot Clan, who have put their own ninja skills behind Winters' endeavors.
- Alternate endings: Alternate ending temp/scratch test (grayscale April and Casey)
- Audio Commentary:Commentary by writer and director Kevin Munroe.
- Deleted Scenes: Deleted scenes including: Splinter Gets Cake (Mikey sneaks food to Splinter).
- Interviews: Interviews with voice talent Patrick Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Laurence Fishburne and filmmakers
- Storyboards: Side by side comparison of storyboards and CGI action
Topics | TV/Movies | Upcoming Video Release Dates
TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. No other uses are permitted without the prior written consent of owner. Use of the material in violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.