19-year-old Jeni, has provided these fun, easy craft ideas for every day use, holiday crafting and a great way to keep children busy when babysitting. Jeni has been crafting and babysitting for many years.
Perhaps you were considering getting your mom or uncle a pretty vase. Well, that is a great gift for someone who appreciates cut flowers.
But why not go one step further. Yeah, pick them up a vase (and don't just think new - you can find great vases at the thrift stores) but also hit the floral supply store for some cheap little accessories to fill the vase with.
Now put everything inside the vase. Wrap the vase in pretty tissue paper and tie a big, fat bow on it. Breathe a sigh of relief. Another gift taken care of.
- Metal or plastic frogs that go in theo bottom of vases to hold the flowers up (why do they call them frogs anyhow?)
- Seeds so they can plant them and always have fresh flowers
- A good pair of flower scissors
- Some flower food. (Makes you flowers last longer.)
- Floral clay
- Anything else around the floral store that looks intersting and inexpensive.
Jeni's Quick Craft Idea Index | Summer Craft of the Day
More Crafts | Babysitting
These original craft ideas are copyright to Jeni, 2003 Please do not reprint or republish without permission.