What a wonderful main dish to nibble on!
- 1lb. lean ground beef
- 2 (8oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1(1.25oz.)pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1(8oz.)can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 lb. process American cheese spread with jalapeno peppers, cubed
- 1c. shredded lettuce
- 1/2c. choppes tomato
- 1/4c. sliced black olives
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
Brown meat in large skillet over medium flame; drain. Add tomato sause and seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Press crescent roll dough onto bottom and sides of ungreased 12 inch pizza pan to form crust. Prick bottom and sides with fork. Preheat gas oven to 375F. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spread meat mixture over crust; sprinkle cheese over meat mixture. Continue baking until cheese melts. Top with lettuce, tomato,and olives.
Serve with sour cream if desired. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
LaDonna (11), Kentucky