I have two main looks for you Paris Hilton looks for you, with multiple options in each: Classy and Trashy (sorry, this is quite long, but very detailed)
Look 1(Clean and Classic):
- a little longer than shoulder-length blonde wig with loose curls, preferably with bangs (put it on as a side part)
- Huge white sunglasses (preferably Dior Glossy or Dior Glossy look-a-likes)
- a white knee length 40's style empire waist dress, with deep-V neckline and black or brown stripes if possible
- tie a thick Black or Brown belt or ribbon around the waist to add that vintage feel
- very sheer black nylons or fishnet stocking
- Black open-toe or pointed toe stilettos
- Pearl necklace (real or fake)
- Pearl or Diamond earrings (real or fake)
- HUGE Diamond ring (real or fake)
- Huge diamond watch or thick white gold bangles (fake or real)
- Diamond bobbie-pins to hold bangs and some hair to the side or just for decoration
Look 2 (Fun and Vibrant):
- Shimmery Light Brown eye shadow on entire lid, Shimmery chocolate brown shadow in crease
- Thick, black 40's style eyeliner (top lid only), very smudged brown liner on bottom lash line
- medium length fake eyelashes or lots of mascara on top lashes (for people with long eyelashes)
- Marilyn Monroe red lipstick or gloss (no shimmer, just glossy)
- a light dusting of bronzer along your T-zone (cheek-bones, above eyebrow bone, the nose and chin; apply mostly to the cheek-bones)
- a medium-length blonde loose curl wig, preferably with bangs (pin back hair for a more classy look)
- Huge tortoise-shell(brown) sunglasses (preferably Dior Glossy or Dior Glossy look-a-likes)
- Flowy silk/satin teal knee-length strapless dress with sweet-heart neckline and empire waist; or sheer-like reddish-multicolored flowy empire waist dress past your knees with a low neckline and thin straps
- a great golden tan (Spray Tan or tanning bed, your pic)
- Pink stilettos with teal dress; sparkly high-heel sandals with colored dress
- Sparkly Clutch Bag
- a short thin Diamond necklace with big pink jewel in the middle on the teal dress, super thick Diamond-ONLY necklace for the colored dress (fake or real)
- Pink jewel earrings (teal dress); Diamond chandelier earrings (colored dress)
- pink-jewel bracelet (teal dress); thick diamond bracelets or bangles (colored dress)
- HUGE Diamond Ring for either dress
- Sheer-Shimmery Vanilla shadow along the corner of the eye (tear duct), and just above the inner lashes, Pale Grey shadow along entire lid up to crease, Smoke-Grey shadow along outer crease for definition
- Charcoal Grey eyeliner in the lash line, smudge with que-rip for extra soft look, do the same for the bottom lid
- a little bit of fake lashes along the top-outside corners of the eyelid (preferably individual lash extensions) finish with two coats of black mascara
- Nude or Sheer Pink Shimmery gloss
- VERY LIGHT dusting of a Candy Pink blush on cheek-bones
- Waist Length super straight or beach curl Platinum Blonde Wig, with side bangs
- ULTRA DARK/Orangey Tan, or lots of dark body makeup
- Lime-Green Super Short dress with Ultra Low Neckline and very small straps (Like at the 3rd BET awards in 2004; the color will make your tan stand out more)
*Tip* To make the dress look more trashy hand-cut the bottom a bit shorter, or cut shreds into the back, or just cut out the whole back
- HUGE oversized shield sunglasses (preferably Versace 2022 or Versace 2022 look-a-likes)
- Super High Silver Strappy Stilettos
- HUGE Diamond Ring (real or fake)
- BIG Diamond stud earrings (real or fake)
- If you have one, a BIG diamond belly-button ring, or just a clip or magnet one
Thanks to Calvin for these terrific ideas!
- Grey shadow on the entire lid up to the crease, then Shimmery Dark Grey shadow in the crease and smudge a bit upwards for a smokey look
*Tip* Squint your eyes and put some Dark grey on the puffed up lower lid as close to the eyelashes as possible, smudge a little bit (this makes the eye look more seductive and trashy)
- finally, a Pale gold shimmer just under the eyebrow.
- Black eyeliner along the entire top lash line, smudge into lashes; and the lower waterline (the inner part of the eyelid)
- if you have any, apply a lip plumper for about 15 minutes, then wipe clean and put a Shimmery Pale-Pink lip gloss
- put a TON of bronzer on cheek-bones just under the eyes (this makes it look like you've just come out of a tanning bed) and a little on your nose and forehead
- Finish off with a full body dusting of Body Shimmer or Bronzer, especially on your legs and collar bone!!
Here are some ideas to become Paris Hilton:
If you have dark hair you have 2 options.............
1. dye your hair blonde
If you're already blonde but have short hair you also have 2 options.............
2. Get a long blonde wig
1. get extensions (you can get clip ins like Jessica Simpson Hairdo)
If you have long blonde hair just straighten it.
2. you could also get a long blonde wig
Tip: if you don't have blue eyes already get blue contacts
- blue eyeliner
- bronzer or spray tan
- pink lip gloss
- any color empire dress
- matching shoes
Thanks to Missy Vee for these additions
- oversized sun glasses
- Chihuahua( can be real or fake)
- T mobile Sidekick
Hi! My name is Brenda. I'm 10 years old and I'm going to be Paris Hilton this Halloween!
Things You'll Need:
- Baby Doll Shirt but in a dress or tank top and mini skirt.
- Heels or Flip Flops
- Long or Short Blonde Wig (if you don't already have blonde hair.)
- Optional: Big Purse (make sure it matches!) to carry all of your candy!
- Headbands work great!
- Make-up, accessories, and nail polish are perfect!
Thanks to Brenda for this addition.
To be Paris Hilton for Halloween, all you need is:
- long blonde wig
- stretchy material skirt (write that's hot on the front, and that's not on the back)
- a plain pink shirt
- strappy white high heels
- a purse (fake or real. If you have just a normal purse, write something like 'Jimmy Choo' or 'Chloe' or some other brand)
- oversized sunglasses
- a stuffed Chihuahua
Thanks to Olivia for this new idea!
MORE PARIS HILTON COSTUME IDEAS
Submit your Halloween costume idea or post it on our Facebook Page
Halloween Headquarters | Costumes Online