* A dress (great if thin)
Explanation: If dress is long have someone such as mom make it shorter by
tucking it underneath and sewing it.(You can always take out the thread when
done). Next get bendable wire, shape in a circle,and put glue all around so you
could attach the feathers. You've got a halo! The rest is self-explanatory.
* A pair of slippers
* Body glitter
* Head band
* Bendable wire
Thanks to Jessica for this cool idea!
You can be an angel by just wearing white pants, a pink shirt and white or pink shoes. Make wings out of sparkle fabric and hangers or just buy them.
Wear a lot of glitter make-up and then your done
Thanks to Shorty for this idea!
This is all you need:
1. A white dress better if its long with sleeves, if no sleeves then just wear a white over jacket of some type
2. Wings (cheap at Wal-Mart) or you can make them out of cardboard and feathers (from a pillow)
Steps for Wings:
3. Halo - you can make one out of an old head band and wire
- Cut out card board wings from an old box
- Put rubber cement all over the card board
- Take an old feather pillow and cover the wings with the feathers
- Use old shoe strings or some type of string to hook on costume you can even pin them on the costume
Steps for Halo:
4. Shoes - white slippers work very well
- Take an old headband
- Attach wire to headband
- Have wire go up in the circle way
- Place rubber cement on wire
- Cover the wire in silver glitter
The only thing i know to do is I added some sparkle makeup to me to add the glimmer/angelic look to my eyes and cheeks.
Have fun being an angel! Happy Halloween from an anonymous submitter.