Celebrate the Season With Limited Edition Holiday Flavors From Dunkin' Donuts® Packaged Coffee
Special Varieties Available for a Limited Time Only
ORRVILLE, Ohio, Sept. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether it's a Halloween party or Christmas dinner, the holidays are the perfect time for a gathering with friends and family. Celebrate this season with new holiday flavors from Dunkin' Donuts® packaged coffee that you can enjoy at home! For a limited time only, Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee, available wherever you buy groceries, offers special holiday flavors in Vanilla Nut, Pumpkin Spice and Mocha Mint varieties.
Dunkin' Donuts seasonal coffee (11 oz. for MSRP $7.99-8.99) will be available at your local grocery stores beginning in October through the holiday season. Love them before they leave!
To make the most of seasonal get-togethers, check out these holiday party etiquette tips from Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee:
1. If invited to a party, bring a gift for the host. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. Think of something both useful and special, like Dunkin' Donuts seasonal coffee flavors, available for a limited time where you buy groceries.
2. If hosting a party, don't forget to ask about your guests' food preferences and dietary restrictions – and try to make at least one dish for them to enjoy.
3. Prepare as much of the food and decorations in advance so that you are able to enjoy the party, instead of being stuck in the kitchen.
4. Be willing to help the host. Instead of asking "How can I help you?" volunteer to do a specific job like brewing the coffee or setting the table.
5. If gift giving with your relatives is getting too expensive, it's okay to scale back – as long as you discuss it with them well in advance. Try drawing names from a hat so everyone only has one person to buy for.
6. Think beyond flowers for your holiday table—nuts, fruit, branches—even festive ribbon—can make attractive centerpieces and table decorations.
7. Be very clear to your guests about the dress code. You don't want someone showing up in a themed costume while everyone else is in formal wear.
8. Clean up as you set up so that there is less work for you to do at the end of the party.
9. A coffee bar is a classy addition to any winter party – try seasonal selections like Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee's special holiday flavors: Vanilla Nut, Pumpkin Spice, or Mocha Mint.
10. After you've attended a party, remember to always follow up with a thank you: handwritten, via email or a phone call.
Halloween News | Halloween | News
About The J.M. Smucker Company
For more than 100 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that help families create memorable mealtime moments. Today, Smucker is the leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin' Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation®, Europe's Best® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. The Company has appeared on FORTUNE Magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the United States 11 times, ranking number one in 2004. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks, except Pillsbury is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC, used under license; Carnation is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., used under license; and Dunkin' Donuts is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder LLC used under license.