Everyone will love the eerie hands in this EASY, Low cost Halloween beverage.
- 2 packs Orange flavored Kool-Aid
- Sugar – to taste
- Large punch bowl
- 2 vinyl gloves
- Green food coloring
- 2 - Small rubber bands
- 2 - Plastic spiders
1. Thoroughly wash vinyl gloves.
2. Fill gloves with water colored with green food coloring.
3. Twist top of gloves, wrap rubber band very tightly around end of glove to close.
4. Freeze over night.
5. Mix Kool-Aid with sugar. Pour into punch bowl.
6. Add frozen witch hands and plastic spiders.
Thanks to Donna Dick for this great idea and photo.
Kids' Turn Central - http://www.kidsturncentral.com