Some parental supervision needed
- 250 ml - 1 Cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 15 ml - 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 5 ml - 1 teaspoon salt
- 750 ml - 3 Cups All purpose flour
- 125 ml - 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 10 ml - 2 teaspoons shredded lemon peel
- 10 ml - 2 teaspoons Bread Machine Yeast
Make sure your bread machine is capable of making a 1 and a half pound loaf.
Add ingredients to bread machine in order suggested by manufacture. Mix berries with flour before adding.
Recommended cycle: Basic white bread, light or medium, normal colour setting.
Wendy, Kids' Turn