Glee: Lunch Cookbook
Emma's Crustless Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
More recipes from:
You can never go wrong with a great PB&J.
- 12 slices of bread
- Peanut butter
- Fruit jelly or preserves of your choice
1. Toast 4 of the bread slices. These pieces will be used in the center of the sandwiches.
2. After cooling, spread both sides of one center slice with peanut butter.
3. Spread jelly or preserves on one side of the remaining non-toasted slices.
4. Place two of the jellied slices on each side of the peanut butter slices. Repeat for each sandwich.
5. Carefully cut off the crusts of all four sides of each sandwich.
6. Cut each sandwich diagonally and serve.
Emma | Mercedes | Finn | Rachel
The Complete Third Season of Glee Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD August 14th
Topics | TV/Movies | Upcoming Video Release Dates | DVD | Movie Clips
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.