Starring: Eric Sykes, Timothy Spall, David Tennant, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint
Director: Mike Newell
Format AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Special Edition, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
DVD Release Date: March 7, 2006
Studio: Warner Home Video
Official Web Site: Harry Potter
About the Movie:
Harry's fourth summer and the following year at Hogwarts are marked by the Quidditch World Cup and the Triwizard Tournament, in which student representatives from three different wizarding schools compete in a series of increasingly challenging contests.
However, Voldemort's Death Eaters are gaining strength and even creating the Dark Mark giving evidence that the Dark Lord is ready to rise again.
In the unsuspecting lives of the young wizard and witches at Hogwarts the competitors are selected by the goblet of fire, which this year makes a very surprising announcement: Hogwarts will have two representatives in the tournament, including Harry Potter!
Will Harry be able to rise to the challenge for the Tri Wizard Tournament while keeping up with school or will the challenges along with Voldemort's rebirth be too much for the young hero?
- Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Additional scenes
- Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson interview
- Conversations with the cast and crew
- Harry vs. the Horntail:The First Task
- In Too Deep: The Second Task
- The Maze: The Third Task
- Meet the Champions
- He Who Must Not Be Named
- Preparing for the Yule Ball
- Triwizard Tournament Challenges: Dragon, Lake, Maze, plus To the Graveyard and Back Challenge
- Triwizard Tournament and Voldemort features
- DVD-ROM features: EA Game Demo, Magical Trading Cards, Hogwarts Timeline, Web Interactivity
(c) 2006 Warner Bros. Ent.
- Harry Potter Publishing Rights (c) J.K.R.
Talk about this movie on the Kids' Turn Forums